/widget in your Weavy installation to get to the widget configurator.
</body> tag on the page(s) where you want the Weavy widget to appear.
The widget.js url can be modified to get different versions of the bundle. You should always provide a cache busting version parameter to avoid browser caching of your previous version when you update. You may refer to the bundle directly or download it to include it in your app if necessary. All this can be set in the widget configurator.
- widget.js - Standard bundle.
- widget.min.js - Minified standard bundle
- widget.slim.js - Bundle without jQuery
- widget.slim.min.js - Slim bundle minified
- widget.js?v=[semver] - Cache busting parameter. Normally the current version, but may be anything you like.
Example using the Widget Loader
s.src variables should point to your installation instead of
[weavyinstallation]). You can get a fully configured code snippet in the built-in Widget Configurator, just browse to
[weavyinstallation]/widget. You can also place this snippet in anywhere in your code as it will load widget.js globally before making a new WeavyWidget() instance.
Example Weavy instance without the Widget Loader