Changelog for Tenant SDK
- Fixed a timing issue when trashing App Service Managed Certificate.
- Updated some nuget references.
Enable the use of App Service Managed Certificate (enable by specifing the
CustomDomainsetting and leaving the
- Minor fixes.
- Increased fault handling when extracting builds during deployment.
- Major refactoring for the new Tenant SDK
- Increased robustness and retry handling for all Azure related tasks (deployments, backups etc.)
Support for configuring Weavy to use Azure Blob Storage for persisting files instead of database.
(Make sure you specify the value for the new setting - UseBlobStorage: 1 = blob storage, 0 = sql datbase)
- Minor changes and performance improvements.
- Database refactoring.
- Scheduled tasks for syncing version and Azure App information.
- Upgrade helper for managing database upgrades.
- Added API documentation.
- Improved performance.
- Added security when creating first user.
- Added API for ClientCredentials flow.
- Jobs for tracking progress and events.
- Added user handling for local accounts as well as external providers.
- Deployment Manager and API now uses Identity Server for authentication.
- Ability to download the publishing profile from the tenant details view.
- All required settings are validated on app startup.
- Custom hostname and SSL are now optional.