With the Weavy Management API you can utilize the capabilities of the portal from your code. The API sits on top of the Weavy Management Portal and facilitates a number of tasks:
- List/deploy/upgrade/trash installations.
- Upload/delete and manage assets and packages.
- List and download log files.
The Weavy API is available from version 3.1.0 of the Weavy Management Portal.
Guiding principles The API is a JSON API with the following guiding principles:
- Only available over HTTPS.
- Always returns JSON.
- Utilizes HTTP error codes and methods.
- Complex data should be sent as a JSON string.
https://<your-portal-url>/api to view the full API documentation.