With Weavy 1.1 it is now possible to add files from cloud file providers such as Google Drive, Onedrive, Dropbox and Box. You can also create new Google drive files from Weavy without having to leave the context that you are working in.
Weavy 1.1 also gives you more possibilities when connecting a specific bubble to a web page url. You can choose between the domain (as in Weavy 1.0) or a specific path.
When creating posts, comments and new messages in the chat, we have now added a possibility to attach the current web page that you are working on as a context link. This gives the reader of the post, comment or message a link to where the content actually was created.
- Cloud file picker - Add links to files from Google Drive, Onedrive, Dropbox and Box.
- Added more options how to connect a specific bubble to an url.
- Added possibility to add the current url as a context to posts, comments and messages.
- Introduced a new collapsed mode for the widget bubbles.
- Fixed widget layout issues in IE.
- Fixed an issue in the setup wizard not storing the submitted details correctly.